Get ready for an entire day of jam-packed adventure! This tour starts by a ride in a luxury motor coach to the Real Mayab, a delicate landscape, which is sure to relax your senses with beautiful greenery, a meditation zone, traditional Temazcal and ancient Mayan rituals. During this visit, you will have the opportunity to purchase souvenirs or simply admire the handcrafts of local artists. Additionally, visitors have the opportunity to delight themselves from the most delicious Yucatecan lunch at Restaurant Ix Chel, offering an extended list of traditional dishes.
Next, you’ll be amazed by Chichen Itza, the fabulous ceremonial center of the Mayan civilization. This site was named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and its renowned Temple Kukulcán is considered one of the “7 Wonders of The Modern World.” Make this magical journey through time, discovering the secrets stored in the buildings of this ancient city. Admire several buildings such as the Market of the Thousand Columns, Temple of the Warriors, Temple of the Jaguar, The Caracol, as well as the astronomical observatory. Learn about ingenious architecture obeying extraordinarily precise calculations – demonstrating the deep knowledge of mathematics, geometry and astronomy that the Mayans possessed.
After visiting Chichén-Itzá, you will wrap up your adventure in the waters of Ik-Kil. This Cenote is considered sacred by the Mayans as it embodies the unprecedented delicacy of nature. Enjoy and cool off in one of the most beautiful cenotes of Mexico. (In order to reach the water, you have to climb down 26 meters of stairs)
- Bring Printed Proof of Ticket Purchase
- Wear comfortable clothes, your swimsuit, and pack extra clothes to change into
- Bring Cash or Cards to purchase souvenirs
- By provision of the Mexican government, the use of video cameras in Chichén-Itzá is subject to an additional charge that is paid at the entrance of the archeological zone.
- Roundtrip transportation from your Downtown Cancun and Hotel Zone
- Certified Guide on board
- Admission to visit Real Mayab, Chichén-Itzá, Cenote Ik-Kil